Our frames are made to order. You can start with a $500 deposit and we’ll be in touch to confirm all your requirements. A deposit is required to reserve s spot in our production schedule but feel free to give us a call or contact us with any questions before placing your deposit.
Custom Configurations – from $6495Order Now!
Choose your own adventure!
Choose your own adventure with the No.124, the ultimate gravel / trail / road / touring bike. Ditch the plans and see where the ride takes you. The No.124 adventure bike features an upgraded hard maple frameset with massive tire clearance, thru-axles, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and internal cable routing. The wood bike frame is stiff and light while absorbing bumps and vibration along the way, giving you added confidence and comfort.
What a great ride! This was my first gravel ride on the new bike. Gravel, crevices, rocks, potholes all sucked up by this incredibly well designed bicycle. Can’t wait to go for another ride!! Thanks guys for the passion, hours and thoroughness that went into my new favorite bike” Dave S
- Hard Maple & Carbon Fiber Frame transfers power while soaking up bumps.
- Carbon Fork delivers a lightweight, connected ride.
- Disc Brakes, mechanical or hydraulic provide uncompromising stopping power in any conditions.
- Gravel Wheels and Tires get you through asphalt, potholes, gravel, and even a quick shortcut through the trails.
- Adventure bars give you the ultimate control and comfort throughout your ride.
- All carbon options to take the ride to the next level with carbon seatpost, bars and stem.
- Tire Clearance up to 650 x 50 or 700 x 42
- 1-1/8” to 1.5″ Tapered Steerer Carbon Fork
- English Threaded 68mm Bottom Bracket
- EC34 Upper / EC40 Lower Headset
- 31.6mm Seatpost
- Internally Routed Cables
- Thru-axle hubs with Rocker Dropouts
- Rear Rack Mounts, 2x Water Bottle Cages
The No.124 comes standard as a complete bike with the upgraded hard maple frame, Rodeo Labs Spork 2.0 carbon fork, thru-axles, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM Rival 11-speed drivetrain. For even higher performance, upgrade to the SRAM Force 1 drivetrain (crankset, derailleur, chain and levers).
We recommend walking through the complete build step by step with us to spec components which exactly fit your needs, but in the meantime we’ve compiled a starting point to get the gears turning. Our preset builds start with a wheelset made completely in the USA with Velocity Aileron rims, Phil Wood spokes, and Industry Nine hubs. They are complimented by a tubeless setup of Panaracer’s Gravelking SK 700 x 43. We have two basic groupset and cockpit options to start from – the SRAM Rival comes with alloy bars, stem, and seatpost while the SRAM Force is paired with an all carbon cockpit.
The no.124 Adventure is designed around a high-performance gravel and adventure bike. Every 124 build is custom sized for the perfect fit. All you need is a tape measure and we’ll guide you through the process right from home. We’ll design the frame geometry to your fit, and feed the info into our CNC machine to cut a precise match. Give us an extra week in the build schedule for this additional step – it’s totally worth the wait.
Standing up on a climbed proved that the bottom bracket area has plenty of built-in stiffness. Very stable. Ride no hands without any problem. The bike was also very stable on a 40+ mph descent. It made me want to go even faster!
Reserve yours today!
Experience the smooth and connected ride for yourself.