We are grateful to be a part of the community at The Foundry and to have access to the makerspace resources (wood shop, metal shop, tech lab, etc.) and incubator services support our business.
Every May, The Foundry holds the Bid to Build fundraising event to support hands-on educational and entrepreneurship programs. This year, we are pleased to donate a special edition Urban Scout that will be raffled off in support of this event. Raffle tickets are available for $20 each (see below for how to purchase).
This special edition is constructed from black walnut in place of maple. The wood for this bike was generously donated to The Foundry by the Martin House. Graphic designs provided by Buffalo Design Studio.
The bike will be made-to-order after the drawing on May 31st. Money raised will go directly to support The Foundry’s hands-on educational and entrepreneurship programming.
Bike raffle tickets can be purchased at The Foundry.
- In person during Walk In Wednesday (5-7pm)
- Call 716-885-1381 (12pm – 5pm M-F)
- Email email@example.com
Or at the following events (where we will have a table):
WNY Mountain Bike Association Swap – April 14 – Flying Bison Brewing (840 Seneca St.) – Tickets available for cash only at this event
Bid to Build – May 16 – The Foundry (298 Northampton St) – Get your Bid to Build event tickets here.
GoBike Buffalo SkyRide – May 19 – Register for SkyRide here.
Normal Bicycles Launch & Draw Party – May 31 – Flying Bison Brewing (840 Seneca St.)
More events will be posted as they are scheduled.
- Local pickup only in Buffalo, New York.
- Single speed chain drive configuration included. Upgrades and options available for purchase.
- Standard Urban Scout sizes available (small, medium, large).
- The winning ticket will be drawn at the Normal Bicycles launch party at Flying Bison on May 31, 2019 at 8 pm ET.
Any questions about the bike, please contact us.