- hydraulic disc brakes
- Force-level drivetrain
- carbon fiber seat post, stem and bars
- thru-axle hubs
While those new components are interesting, we were most excited to debut and talk about the wood frame features we’ve spent the development time on perfecting. These features include:
- channels for internally-routed shift and brake cables
- near-universal drop-out brackets that can take virtually any Paragon Machine Works insert you like
- versatile geometry for gravel / road comfort
- carbon fiber replacements for aluminum frame connections
At the end of the show, the location for 2020 was announced… Dallas, Texas!
We also met a number component manufacturers and we’re excited to start incorporating new options for things like racks, fenders and other accessories into the Urban Scout models.
Then we took the opportunity of being on the West Coast to experience the great weather and access to areas for gravel riding. More pictures coming soon!
We’ve also created a new page with loads of information about the Urban Scout and the options. Check it out here!